Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes. Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover.
- No alcohol ingredients added
- Made In USA
- Non Toxic
- Paraben and Petroleum Free
SIZE0.5 fl. oz.
Water, Acrylates copolymer, Neem Oil. May contain: Red 34 lake, Ultramarines, Iron oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Polyester Glitter, Mica, Red 28, Yellow 10, Violet 2, Zinc sulfide/copper, Copper Flake, Orange 5, Red 22.
PIGGY PAINT SOMETIMES SWEET NON-TOXIC & HYPO-ALLERGENIC NAIL POLISH 0.5 FL. OZ.
Item #: 232750